The information here is to help you work out the best fitting for your garment using these measuring points.
Use a tape measure and keep the tape firm to the body, not too tight nor too loose.
- CHEST - measure under your around the fullest part of your chest.
- WAIST - measure around the narrowest part of your waist generally around the belly button
- HIPS - standing with your feet together measure around the fullest part of your hip area
- SLEEVE - measure from your shoulder joint to cuff with arms straight
- LENGTH - measure from the top of your shoulder to the hem of the garment
- INSEAM - measure from the crotch to the bottom of your leg
- CHEST - measure around the chest just under the arms and across the shoulder blades.
- WAIST - measure around the narrowest part of your waist.
- HIPS/OPEN - measure around the widest part of your hip area.
- SLEEVE - measure from the shoulder joint to the sleeve hem. For long sleeve shirts measure from the center back of the neck, across the shoulder, and down the arm to the wrist.
- LENGTH - measure from the top of your shoulder, closet to the neck and down to the hem of the garment.
- SHOULDER - measure between shoulder joints.